As we close in on the real deal, the work, while not rote, is becoming a matter of refinement. There has been continued progress, delineated below, on both business and technical fronts. Bonded Finance is now becoming the living, breathing organism it was always intended to be. To begin:
- Primary Lending Platform — development completed in fully aligning function with our now refined user interface.
- Internal Testing — Progressive. Numerous components and sub-components of the platform from collateral deposits, stablecoin asset deposits, borrowing as well as the BOND staking function.
- BOND Single-Sided Staking and Rewards — overall development continues — specifically, the integration of Bond with the external DEX to convert Bonded platform stablecoin fees to BOND token rewards.
- Testing — continuous, all components, unit. Broadening test scenarios to cover further edge cases.
- Smart Contract Audit — to follow the internal testing of all smart contracts. Currently debriefing audit firms for submission.
- Whitepaper — under final reviews; slating for release very shortly
- Mainnet Release Date — November
AMA session with Paul Mak (CEO) and Brian Pasfield (CTO)
The Ask Me Anything session with Paul and Brian was successful as they stood up to the rigors of an inquisitive community answering 23 questions.
This month was fruitful in terms of connecting with new projects and re-engaging many from the past. We look forward to more joining the growing list of Bonded Finance partners. Whether it is by way of a token listing or more sophisticated integration, we view our partnerships as an essential element to our success. This month we had the following projects agree to take part:
The twitter community reached 10k. Execution has improved dramatically but still needs work. Nonetheless, we managed to keep people entertained and sparked a couple of memes in the process.
We continue to work closely with Maker St (Rebrand Agency) to develop and define a cohesive language and visual direction. The new website is in the design phase while the new project name and ticker will be announced in coordination with the branding company.
Summary and Mainnet
September was a very active month as progress is now very steady and becoming predictable. Gaps are filling, communication between working parties is defined and smooth. The product is nearing completion and the final testing is underway. By the way, our Primary Lending Index will launch next month. We look forward to sharing details and a definitive timeline.
The Bonded platform was created to incubate and deploy experimental, high-yield, smart-contract driven financial instruments that push the bounds of open finance. Bonded is an algorithmic model that aims to unlock, aggregate, and de-risk ~50 billion in dormant value distributed amongst untapped digital assets by allowing supporters of qualifying altcoin projects the opportunity to leverage assets and realize their value.