In a follow up to our article regarding the continued incentivized liquidity pool program— please be advised that all users have to do in order to continue receiving rewards is to withdraw from the current rewards pool at rewards.bonded.finance and deposit into the new contract.
For those that were providing liquidity:
- Withdraw your tokens and rewards from the contract
- Deposit into the new one once it goes live
- Users will see two pools — status as “running” and “ended”
- Once withdrawn from the older pool you will not see it any longer
This will be the same process as before and for those who have not previously provided liquidity, please follow the process below.
To begin earning BOND in reward for your provided liquidity, follow these steps:
- Provide liquidity to the BOND/ETH Uniswap Pair, which is accessible here
- Once you have received your BOND V2 LP Tokens, go to rewards.bonded.finance
- Click “Connect Wallet”
- Click “Deposit.”
- On the BOND-ETH pool UI, confirm the deposit of your LP tokens.
Incentivized Pool Dates:
January 24th, 2021 2:00PM UTC to March 25th, 2021 1:59PM UTC.
- Given that we have allocated a fixed amount of BOND, the APY will be determined by the participation of the liquidity providers.
- Current APY can be tracked in the staking UI.
The Bonded platform was created to incubate and deploy experimental, high-yield, smart-contract driven, financial instruments that push the bounds of open finance. Bonding is an algorithmic model that aims to unlock, aggregate and de-risk ~50 billion in dormant value distributed amongst untapped digital assets by allowing supporters of qualifying altcoin projects the opportunity to borrow against these assets or pool them and start earning.